Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Keep it Short.

Oh shorts.  The bane of my summer existence.  However, today during a quick jaunt to Nordstrom, I noticed that there were a lot of cute bermuda style shorts.  Maybe I could make that work? 

Many, many years ago I owned THE BEST pair of bermuda shorts.  They were Sevens, they were alligator green and I LOVED them.  Wore them all summer long.  But then I got married and a had a baby and they no longer fit.  Sigh.

Everyone seems to love the J Brand Houlihan pants (and you know I live in their jeans).  But what about their cargo shorts?  I love a skinny bottom balanced out with a bigger top, so I have lots in my existing wardrobe that would work with these.    They come with a hefty price tag, but if I wear them several times a week.... (I can justify any spending.)


Thoughts?
Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment