Monday, April 4, 2011

Pajama Time.

A few months ago, The Bug went to a birthday party of a classmate.  Being the darling 3-year old that she is, it was of course a princess theme party - but with a twist - come in your pajamas!  Ever since then, he is infatuated with staying in his pajamas most of the day.  And I can't really blame him. 

I have loved the idea of cute pajamas for a while now, but I just never seem to actually purchase any.  But maybe one of these will make it in to my drawers...


Make + Model Stripe Sleep Shirt from Nordstrom.  I have been noticing this line of pj's a lot recently.  That stripe is sooo cute and the cotton is super soft and cozy.   The line features lots of pants, tanks and even swim coverups.


Croft & Barrow from Kohl's.  So, the hubs says these are old lady, but I prefer to think of them as "vintage inspired."  I like the old fashioned-ness of this simple nightgown and you can't beat the price.  I actually discovered this option right before I had my son.  I was searching for a gown I could wear in the hospital when people came to visit.  Apparently I didn't want to be seen in the hospital gown.  (What?  Why did I worry about such things?)


Eberjey Prima Ballerina Sleep Shirt.  I love this line.  This is definitely more of an investment pajama, but totally worth it.  If you don't know this line, check it out.  They are known mostly for their French Brief (aka boy short), but also have lingerie, swim and even a kids line.  I love the juxtaposition of this gown - menswear styling meets feminine sleeves and hemline.   

What are you going to bed in tonight?

Images via, via, via.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I didn't want to be seen in the hospital gown either and bought new jammies!

    ReplyDelete