Friday, April 1, 2011

LOFT Love.

I seriously cannot get enough of LOFT.  Have you seen their online Style Studio?  The styling is perfect - not too over done, not too minimal - just enough to feel like it's actually wearable.  They have partnered with editors from Glamour, Lucky and Self to put together a few special sections on their website and I think it's really paying off.

I popped into the mall yesterday to do a couple of returns, which of course turned in to a full-on spree of Spring goodies. 

I picked up this cute trench, for 50% off the sale price.


I desperately wanted to try these jeans on, but the store was out of my size.  Wide leg, hippie inspired jeans are having a moment for me.  I just need to find the right fit and wash for my lifestyle.


Apparently, Life as a California Wife has been LIVING in this Roll Sleeve Drapey Shirt.  I'd love this untucked with some skinny white pants and a wedge shoe.


I saw this Lace Tee in the store, but I had already come out of the fitting room.  It's sold out online, but there were plenty of them left at my local store.  Love that it's cute and casual here, but could also be dressed up for the office. (PS - the shoes?  So cute.)


I seriously could go on and on with my picks, so check them out yourself at LOFT.  

Images via

2 comments:

  1. completely agree! Loft has been my long-time wardrobe staple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie, I have never even entered a loft store. Buuutttt..... I might now! Cute cute! Love the lace tee, and the shoes she has on with--are those loft too?

    ReplyDelete