Friday, April 8, 2011

Brow Perfection.

A few weeks ago I had a major overhaul of my makeup routine.  I had been hearing lots of good things about a few products and being the product junkie that I am, I had to check them out.

One of the products I was introduced to while having my makeup done was Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel. 


I'm not really into my eyebrows.  I know a lot of people spend time grooming, waxing, combing, etc.  Not me.  I get them waxed when I remember to and then I pluck the randoms when I see them.  But OMG, this stuff?  It's amazing. 

Created by Anastasia Soare, who is apparently known to be THE brow expert.  She's shaped the brows of Oprah, J.Lo and worked with numerous fashion editors.  She uses some sort of artistic ratio to pluck your brows into the most flattering shape for your face and has also created a line of products so you can maintain the look at home.  Gal knows her stuff.   And made me realize that brows are kind of important. 

Brush it over your brows and suddenly, they are perfect.  Completes the look of your face and really makes your eyes look awake.  (Important for someone who doesn't wear eyeshadow on a regular basis.)  Made of a lightweight gel that has all sorts of good stuff in it, it keeps your brows looking like perfection all day long and doesn't feel funny on your skin.  Comes in 5 different shades.  I have "Brunette" - made for those of us with medium to dark brown hair.

Check it out.  You'll want perfect brows too.

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment