Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pretty Little Things.

Tiny things are so cute.  Think about it - baby shoes, ladybugs, puppies.  Seems tiny is in when it comes to accessories lately.  This kind of bums me out as I had fully invested in many a statement necklace.  But if I must get on board with the tiny trend, these are my picks:


Mizuki Side Cross Necklace.  I have a weakness for crosses - I have a lot of them and they never go out of style in my book.  My latest want is this one.  It's a modern interpretation of the traditional symbol and I LOVE that it sits on the side of the necklace.  Alot of designers do something similar, but I think Mizuki does it best.  The cross to chain ratio is perfect - not too big, not too little, just enough chain.  Mizuki's style is spot on too - fine arts mixed with a downtown sensibility.


J. Crew Mini Supernova Mesh Necklace.  Super delicate but with lots of shine.  It's the pefect length, 18", and looks fab with everything.  It's very affordable at $55 and something that will look great with a simple sundress or a v-neck and cut offs. 


Anything Heather Moore.  She's bringing the charm bracelet back in vogue with modern designs that can be as creative and personal as you want.  The Texan started a Heather Moore necklace for me shortly after the birth of The Bug.  I currently have a handful of charms, including this one to celebrate The Bug's birth and this one (again with the crosses).  I love that each charm tells a story and can document what is important in your life.  I think I need a few more charms as it's been several years since I've added to my collection.  Maybe one of these?




Images via, via, via
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment