Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fits the Bill Flats.

It's the time of year when I begin my hunt for park-friendly, yet stylish, spring flats.  Most afternoons, The Bug and I walk down to the neighborhood park.  It's about a ten minute walk, so I need something with a high comfort factor, but I still want to look like the Cute Mom at the same time.  I'm not really a tennis shoes kind of gal unless I'm in my workout gear.  So, a ballet inspired flat usually fits the bill.  Here are a few of my picks this season:


Gap City Flat.  These flats are EVERYWHERE.  Everyone seems to love them because they are very Lanvin inspired, but apparently super comfy.  I love that they come in a kazillion colors.  Thinking the gold is going to be my next purchase. 


I adore Jack Rogers.  I have 3 pairs of their iconic preppy Navajo sandal.  The Slim Ballet Flat would be perfect for the spring season. 


There's something about a huarache-inspired sandal that gets me every time.  I think it's the wanna-be hippie in me.  I think these Seychelles flats would look great dressed up with denim and slinky top, but play-date perfect with capris and a v-neck.


It wouldn't be a fashion post without something from J. Crew.    To say I am obsessed with these Quorra flats is an understatement.  I LOVE the die-cut leather and LOVE, LOVE that the pattern is teeny-tiny X's and O's.  I used to own a pair of similar flats and I wore them to death.  Perhaps a replacement is necessary?

What are your favorite spring flats?

Images via, via, via, via.

No comments:

Post a Comment