Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boy Clothes.

Boy clothes are hard.  They are either little versions of daddy's or covered in bears and dogs.  I'm always searching for options for The Bug that perfectly fit his personality and fit the preppy aesthetic I seem to have created for him. 

I think the Spring collection from Janie & Jack suits us both. Janie & Jack is part of the Gymboree family but seems to be more high-end (nicer quality fabrics, dressier attire) than its sister companies.  I have always had luck finding great sales and special occasion clothes there, but lately have noticed they are carrying more "everyday" options.  This "Classic Red Bicycle" collection might have me making a trip to the mall....





Where do you find your boy clothes?

Images via.

2 comments:

  1. I love mini boden, stylish and holds up great to pass down to little bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this collection too! Good call Sarah. Mini Boden is my go-to, but Janie & Jack is a close second.....as long as it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete