Monday, May 23, 2011

Wrap it Up.

Some of my favorite accessories are bracelets.  They are easy to pop on and an item that The Bug isn't really interested in playing with.  (He could strangle me with my own necklace if I'd let him.)  I have been rotating my favorite Stella & Dot wrap bracelets for a few months now, but thought it might be time for a colorful update. 

Chan Luu seems to be the perfect bracelet for summer.  She's an FIDM grad that started her line more than 20 years ago (why am I just now discovering??)  Using leather wraps that feature semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls and just plain pretty things, she seems to have invented the wrap bracelet.  I love that they look like you are wearing a million, but with the ease of just one.








All of our favorite hippie chicks have been spotted in her designs including some of my faves - Nicole Richie, Alexa Chung, Ashley Greene.  If I had to pick just one, I'd probably go for the second number I featured - the white wrap with the gold and silver metallic beads.   But then I reserve the right to change my mind. 

To see her all of her combinations, check out the website, where there are literally hundreds of options.  Do you Chan Luu?

2 comments:

  1. I do Chan Luu. I had been obsessed with them for a long time after a friend wore one on a beach vaca. Finally got one on vaca as my vaca present this year. I love my bracelet....it's a single wrap - couldn't quite manage the triple wrap - felt too tangled. I have worn it every day since I purchased in September. It looks even better now as the leather has softened. Love it. Dark brown leather with larger silver beads and smaller gold ones. Someday maybe I will be able to mange the wraparound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM! These are gorgeous! Will be searching her site now....

    ReplyDelete