Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fit to be Dyed.

Seems tie die is all the rage these days.  I keep seeing it pop up on all sorts of items.  Of course I love it as it's that hippie vibe that I like to pretend I can pull off.    And for me, it just screams summer. 

I ran across this super cute tank at Standard Style last week.  It's by Gypsy and I love that it's casual and easy to throw on.


LOVE this skirt option from Anthropologie.  It's one of those skirts that can be dressed up or worn casually.  For me, the more options out of a piece of clothing, the better!


Probably the Queen of all things tie die is Calypso St. Barth.  I'm sure you could find a great knock off in Target's recently launched partnership with them, but for me, there's nothing quite like the real thing. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment