Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Blogger Bun.

Almost a year ago I cut my long-ish, able to pull back in a pony hair into a chin length bob.  And while I definitely think the style is better on me, I miss being able to pull my hair back.  Especially when "The Blogger Bun" seems to be all the rage on style blogs.

Cupcakes and Cashmere

Cheetah is the New Black

Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere even has a tutorial on her blog about it!

But I have to believe that the original blogger bun, cheesey lines and all, was invented by original style icon, Carrie Bradshaw.


Bloggers - can you rock the bun?

Images via, via.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blogger bun... and love Carrie (cheesy lines and all)

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. My MOM is going to become a Stella and Dot rep I think! How cute is that?!!!!! You should have a party with her. ;-)

    ReplyDelete