Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap.

What a weekend!

First up, I tested a new recipe I pinned on Pinterest for White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce - delicious!  I love Mexican food so it was fun to be able to make something this tasty at home.  You can find the recipe here. 


I scored a set of 16 Audubon prints for $15 at Barnes & Noble. My plan is to pick my favorite 6 and arrange them in a grid above the bed in my master.   Love crossing things off my Decorating To Do List! 




The Texan and I met some friends at the newest hot spot in town - Gram & Dun.  My evening started with this "Urban Mesa" and got better from there.  Patron Silver, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Cointreau and few other goodies - modern take on the margarita. 


I am having a mild obsession with getting a new sofa and for some reason, really feeling something blue.  I think it would bring a focal point to my family room filled with neutrals. 







How was your weekend?

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!  Everyone needs a Smoky Eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment