Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crazy (Workout) Pants.

Based on my recent Bar Method class, it seems that the colored pant trend has made its way to workout wear.  It was no longer a sea of black workout pants and colored tops.  And judging by the amount of color options I found online, I think this trend is here to stay.

Lululemon seems to be leading the trend with their Paris Pink and Pigment Blue options...



But for those of us that want to test the trend but invest less, Nike offers up bright options options as well. 


For all you wild women, try these Python Print pants from Hard Tail.  That would be really making a statement at the gym!


Personally, I love the trend and think it looks adorable on the right person.  I might have to ease in to it...maybe a pattern or crazy waistband will be my first step!  Like these adorable Lucy Yoga Maniac pants. 


Cute, huh?!

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm, I feel like you need to have the most perfect rear end in the world to pull these off. I think I am going to stick with colored tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those hot pink pants. I would totally do those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved both colors of pants, and last week I had bought red color alo yoga pants for my sister. Now will try to buy Lululemon pink color leggings for me. I just need to find some discount on Lululemon clothing so that I can buy few pairs without giving second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sports Workout pants ,flattering ,yoga pants , Vortex Fleece Zip Mock Pullover Sweatshirt, Amzazing deals.
    Amazing Deal on SHAPE Women's Compression Tights with Mesh

    ReplyDelete