Thursday, January 19, 2012

Highlighter Hues.

One of my favorite every day items is a highlighter, preferably pink or orange.  I love crossing off things from my to-do list with it, highlighting parenting tips from my new favorite book (Parenting with Love & Logic), I even use one to decorate The Bug's sack lunch every day. 

So, it's no surprise that I am loving the highlighter accents popping up all over the fashion world.  Neon is obviously something to watch out for this spring.

Loving this pretty tunic from Banana Republic.  So easy to throw on with, you guessed it!  Skinny jeans and flats.  How gorgy would this be with white pants come Summer?


Gap is getting in on the action with this ponte blazer.  Already getting lots of love in the blog world.  Pink isn't your thing?  Also comes in lime green and red. 


My little man is already in on the trend by sporting this lime green hoodie on the few warm winter days we've been having.  I must say, he looks adorable in it and receives many compliments on the bold color choice.


Maybe my favorite thing I have found (and honestly what inspired this post) were the just-a-hint-of-neon bracelets I found at Anthropologie.  



What a great way to get in on the trend without rocking a head to toe look.  Corded Neon Bracelet made by German-based designer, Sabrina DeHoff.  Seems she's in to the neon thing as well, based on a few of her other pieces Anthro is carrying.



What do you think?  Are you excited for a Spring full of neon?

 

1 comment:

  1. I think I have time-travelled back to 1985, because I cannot get ENOUGH NEON. Do you know what else I'm obsessed with? Finding some damn hot pink workout pants that aren't quiiiite as spendy as Lulumon, so thanks for that. I hope you're happy.

    ;)
    Shan

    ReplyDelete