Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You Cards.

I am a big believer in thank you notes.  I enjoy writing them and hope to teach my child the same.  I have personalized note cards that I use for most of my notes, so I figured The Bug needed some too.  After all, he does have lots of thank you notes to send after the Christmas celebration.

I turned to my favorite source, Etsy and promptly ordered these darling cards...




I requested an orange dinosaur and blue envelopes in order to incorporate The Bug's favorite colors.  He was so, so excited when they arrived and wanted to get started on them right away.  He signed each one with his name and I drafted the rest. 

Simplicity Papers has lots of amazing items - thank you cards, invitations, moving announcements, wedding stuff, etc.  Here are a few of my faves...




Do you send thank you notes?

No comments:

Post a Comment