Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eyes.

I don't know about you, but getting my eye shadow to look perfect has always been a challenge for me.  I just don't have a lot of patience for the application process.  I recall many a night in college letting my BFF play makeup artist on my lids.  Had to look good for bottomless cup! 

These days I tend to find two shades I like and wear them every day.  Maaaaaybe add some liner if I'm feeling crazy. 

Then I discovered the JK Smoke It Up I-Kit, at Target (natch). 



It is a palette of the greatest neutral shades in both matte and pearl finishes which can be finished off with the darker shade as either a wet or dry liner.  I use it one to two colors at a time, but for those of you familiar with the smoky eye, this would be everything you need to create that look. 

I also love the sleek black packaging - perfect for travel or a quick touch up. 

BONUS!  I am giving one away.  One entry for each of the following:
1)  Please be a public follower of Apparently Obsessed.  (Click the "Join this Site" button in the right hand column of the blog.) Leave a comment letting me know you are one or became one.
2)  "Like" AO on Facebook.  (Click here!)  Leave a comment letting me know you like me (you really do!)
3)  Share the giveaway on Facebook.  (Click the Facebook icon at the bottom of the post and share it to your Facebook Wall.)  Let me know you did this. 

One winner will be selected Wednesday, February 1.  You have until Tuesday, January 31 to enter.

Do you use Jemma Kidd products?  What are your favorite eye shadows?

5 comments:

  1. always a follower, give-a-way or not ;)
    love the sleekness of it...perfect to toss in my purse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like AO on Facebook...and I'm sharing this giveaway too! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurrrrl - sign me up! I have never used Jemma Kidd before - for some reason I always think it's too expensive - but LOVING the colors in this pallette.

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also shared your giveaway on me own FB page, mama. BAM - entry numbah twooooo...

    p.s.
    my word verification on the comment above? BEAST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower and like AO on FB!

    ReplyDelete