Monday, June 20, 2011

Surprise Baby.

What a weekend!

What was supposed to be a quick trip to St. Louis to see my bestie and her family, lunch with the girls and date night at the Cardinals v. Royals game turned into the surprise arrival of her second baby...sweet little E.M.Y. 

So now comes the task of finding a perfect girl ensemble for this new little lady.  I've always thought that brand new babies should look like, well, babies.  I'm not a fan of trendy clothes for something so new.  I think a soft, cozy onesie is key.  Because of that, I have always loved the Kissy Kissy line of clothes.  The Bug had several onesies that were so, so soft and held up well.

Here are a few of my picks...

Follow Me Footie.

Ladybug print. 

Forget Me Nots dress. 

Really loving that last dress.  It just screams newborn baby girl to me.

Online, I find that Neimans and Saks carry the best selection of Kissy Kissy, but I know you can find it at most nice baby boutiques.

Congrats KMY on your beautiful babe!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment