Monday, June 13, 2011

Go Green.

No joke.  I have had TWO followers put in a request for emerald green dresses.  Huh?  Is this a new trend where guests are asked to wear a certain color to a wedding?   Anyhoo, I've actually run across a couple of great green options and it's a color I love.  Here we go...


BCBG Washed Silk Strapless Dress.  BCBG does dresses very well.  In fact, I have my eye on one for an event I have in a few weeks...more on that soon.   I think this dress could get you through several events.  Just switch up the jewels.  Maybe a big earring one time and a long necklace the next. 


Alice + Olivia Cutout Back Stretch Silk Dress.  A print is a nice option for any event because I don't think you need to add many accessories.  I'd do a metallic shoe and a great earring. 


I love the color on this J. Crew Eyelet Derby Dress.  This could be cute fancied up a bit but also with flips and a hat at the farmer's market.


I love the mix of materials in this Anthropologie Gathering Breeze dress.   Sometimes I'm not a fan of a bustier top because it looks so obvious, but this is very pretty.

Hope this helps readers!  Let us know what you decide.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment