Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trail Mix.

I cannot get enough of trail mix lately.

It all started with Whole Food's blueberry, almond and granola mixture, which I top on my daily serving of plain Greek yogurt.  It comes in a small container and contains lots of healthy sounding things like oats, almonds, blueberries, oat bran and honey.  It's the perfect sweet, crunchy topping and it also makes a tasty afternoon snack all by itself. 


Since I don't make it to Whole Foods very often, I've discovered...


Archer Farms Chocolate, Peanuts and Banana Trail Mix. Insanely delicious.  Chocolate covered peanuts, sweetened banana chips, cashews, walnuts, dried cherries and pineapple.  This has become my go-to snack.  While it might not be 100% nutritious (it does contain chocolate after all), it's a huge step up from an afternoon snacking on juice boxes and graham cracker crumbs.  And since it's brought to us by our friends at Target, it's something I can easily pick up during my weekly (errr, daily) run. 

What's your go to snack?

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving munching on Wasabi Peas from Trader Joes...so addictive!

    ReplyDelete