Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Sandal.

With Triple Points at Nordstrom coming up this week, I made a trip to the mall yesterday to pick out a few things for The Texan and see if I could find myself a cute pair of sandals.  Something that I can wear out when I want to feel cute, but also running around the park with my little guy.

I came home with the Sam Edelman "Gigi" thong sandal in brown.




I think it's a great classic thong sandal in a perfect shade of brown.  But what really sealed the deal for me - it's super comfortable!  It actually has an arch and a cushioned foot bed - unlike a lot of flat sandals. 

These come in all your basic neutrals:  white, black, light tan, gold, black patent and in lots of color combinations too.  At $65, it's a surprise I didn't come home with more colors!




Have you found your spring sandals yet?

3 comments:

  1. Man oh man I LOVE those. Sounds silly, but I had a pair of sandals almost just like those from Target a few years ago that I LOVED, and they literally broke off my foot when The Hubs and I were out one day at the Plaza. I was in front of Urban Outfitters, so ran in and got a poor substitute, but those Sam Edelmans? Guh. Normally I don't pay more than $20 or $30 for summer sandals (but maybe that's why they break off my feet), so I may have to make an exception for those puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with my leopard print Gigis!

    ReplyDelete