Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Radiant Face.

I've long been a fan of Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer.  It's always been a staple item in my makeup bag.  But for a while, I have been "setting" it with powder - I felt like I needed to in order to make it last throughout my day.  The problem with this is that you lose all the dewy goodness that the moisturizer provides when you cover it up.

When I was at Nordstrom last week, I was introduced to a new product in their line up - Foundation Primer - Radiance.


Love it!  Basically, you apply a thin layer before applying the Tinted Moisturizer.  It gives you more of a glow than the Tinted Moisturizer alone and it helps everything last throughout the day.

The Primer is enriched with rose-gold pearl extract so it has a bit of peach tint to it, but that doesn't show up on your skin. You just look like you have smooth really perfect skin with a healthy glow. I have even been putting it on by itself with a little blush to do school drop off or run to the store.

I highly recommend this product, especially if you are already a fan of the Tinted Moisturzier.

Anyone else love Laura?

1 comment: