Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OP in Tibi.

By now, I'm sure we've all seen these pictures of Olivia Palermo at Fashion Week.  I am in love with her Tibi Horatio Striped Jacket.  This whole ensemble is something I can see myself wearing (minus the high heels - just not practical at the park, you know?!)




The funny thing is that I have similar pieces in my closet that would allow me to recreate this cute look.  If you don't already own a striped blazer or jacket, I highly suggest one.  I have this one and it was in heavy rotation in my Spring wardrobe last year, so I imagine I will be reaching for it again.

J. Crew Factory Stripe Knit Blazer, $98

They are very easy to top off jeans and a white t-shirt, but even more fun for evening with a blouse in a fun color. 

What do you think?  Do you love Olivia's style?

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES - love it. I scored a striped blazer at an estate sale over the summer and have not worn it nearly enough. Thanks for the reminder!!

    Shan

    ReplyDelete