Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Did You Miss Me?

Eeks!  Eight whole days without a post..my apologies.  Sometimes life gets in the way!  It's been a busy several days.

Here is what I have been up to.

Making batches of Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies.  Who knew that such a delicious recipe could be found on the lid of the Quaker Oatmeal Box?  I made them sans raisins and added dried cranberries instead. 


Celebrating the fact that OPI FINALLY has a good gel nail product...I had tried their Axxium line, but wasn't loving it and frankly, didn't think it lasted as long as other gel products.  Got a manicure with their new GelColor, in You Don't Know Jacques, and so far, so good!


Playing helper at today's Valentine's Day party at preschool.  Total Mayhem, but the "Love Bugs" were a big hit!


Finally get myself a comfy pair of loafers.  I know black loafers probably aren't the most practical spring purchase, but they are so cute and look great with my black cropped work pants. 


What have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment