Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Urbanears.

For those of you with an Ipad, I'm sure you can attest to the fact that they are lifesaver when it comes to traveling with your children.  Our recent trip to Colorado required a delayed plane, the actual flight and then a 2 hour drive to our destination.

The one thing I realized (finally) with this trip is that allowing my 4-year old to use our Bose headphones as his own is a big (huge) mistake.  It is here that I discovered that there is such a thing as headphones for kids!





Urbanears.  The little boy across the aisle from H had these in light blue and not only were they adorable, but his dad said they hold up nicely, offer great sound, are comfortable and most fun - have a "Zound Plug" which is a fancy way of saying they have a second plug so two people can listen at once.  We are forever sharing headphones so I can listen to something "really cool." 

Like most things kid oriented, they aren't cheap ($60).  BUT, they are much cheaper than the Bose he has been using now, so it's a winner for me. 

Do you have headphones for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment