Monday, August 27, 2012

New Reads.

Over the rainy weekend, I spent some time "catching up":  updating my calendar with The Bug's Pre-K Schedule, penciling in all the football games we plan to attend and of course, catching up on blog reading. 

I have recently added a couple of new (and local!) blogs to my list and thought you would enjoy them too.

You may remember my friend Noelani from her days as a Stella & Dot Stylist.  Now, she's recently quit her corporate job and entered the retail world.  Her blog, Thoughts du Jour, chronicles her life as a stylist at a local department store and lover of all things French.  I especially liked her recent post about the Coach Legacy line...I will reveal why later this week.  :)


I recently attended a local blogger event where I had the chance to meet the girls from Edit.  And what a surprise to discover that one of them is a sorority sister!  Edit is a mother-daughter-daughter trio blogging about their lives.  I love the multi-generation approach!  And they have recently launched an online boutique with a couple of cute, reasonably priced items. 


Enjoy my new finds!  Any new blogs you are loving?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog love! We plan on stopping by J. Crew next week for Fashion Night Out on the Plaza! Looking forward to catching up then!

    ReplyDelete