Monday, August 6, 2012

Camo Man.

With "Back to School" just around the corner, I have begun thinking about what I want to get for The Bug for fall.  He turns 5 right as the weather begins to cool, thus graduates to a bigger size, so we find ourselves actually needing clothes that fit. 

I usually do most of my shopping for him online.  It's easier, sometimes cheaper and I'm not put in the position of dragging a child around from store to store. 

Ever since I saw Melanie's post about Peek Clothing, I have become obsessed with camo!  And it seems to be everywhere.  I think one of these will land in The Bug's closet soon.


This jacket from The Gap is beyond adorable in person (I actually stopped in my Gap over the weekend for a little tax-free shopping!).  I think of camo as an interesting "neutral" so I think this could be throw over anything and look cute for cooler days.  If anyone sees this in an XS, let me know!



Old Navy gets in on the camo action with something expected - a cargo pant.  I don't usually love a cargo pant on my guy - but these could work.  Plus, they are $17!  Throw them on with a preppy colorful polo and he's the perfect mix of sweet and tough. 


Maybe my favorite camo item are these shoes.  Such a fun way to incorporate a small bit of the trend in to his closet.  Plus, again since I think camo is a neutral, he could wear these several times a week - lots of good use is always key for his wardrobe.

What's are your back to school list?  Do your boys love camo?

No comments:

Post a Comment