Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Wednesday.

Lots of random-ness for you today.  It's hot (super hot) and my brain just isn't functioning correctly.  In fact, I spent most of the day yesterday reading Gone Girl. 


If you haven't read it, hop to it.  Sooooo suspenseful and hard to put down.  I loved it and I heard it's going to be a movie produced by Reese Witherspoon.  Perhaps she can play Amy? 

I'm also in a bit of a food rut, so the fact that my fave lady, Ina, is releasing a new cookbook in a few months is great news.  You can bet this will be at the top of my Christmas list.


I saw this cute shirt yesterday on the Standard Style facebook page and now I want it.  It's Fall 2012 Jill Stuart and also comes in ivory.  I love a basic, interesting shirt.


I've also decided that I want a pair of gray jeans for Fall.  I tried these Paige on at at Nordstrom the other day (great Anniversary Sale price), but this line just doesn't fit me how I like. 


I might have to break down and order my tried and true J. Brand's in the gray.

What's happening with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment