Monday, October 31, 2011

Out of Control October.

Happy Halloween! 

It's been a busy week  at the AO Household.  The Bug's birthday was Friday so we spent the day celebrating with all of his favorite things (trains, mac and cheese, dinosaurs and balloons.)  AND attended his bestie's birthday party that afternoon. 

Breakfast with the Dinos.

Bounce House fun at the Bestie's Birthday.

We hosted his birthday party Saturday afternoon (ahem, 21 children in my home) and today we will Trick or Treat in town and again in our neighborhood. 

Later this week, I'm hosting my second Stella & Dot Trunk Show.  I can't wait to gather with my girlfriends, peruse the jewels and have a glass of wine (or two).  See a few of my faves here.

So, lots of great posts to come, including a recap of his Bookworm themed birthday party and my picks from Stella & Dot's latest collection.

Don't eat too much candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment