Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Water Marbling.

Have you heard of Water Marbling?  I see it most everywhere - the makeup gal at Mac, the cute college girl in my pilates class, the cashier at The Mixx. 





It's like an accident to me - I can't NOT LOOK when I see it on someones nails.  Like stare and try to figure it out.  It's totally fascinating.

It seems to be a pretty complicated process that once you do a few times you get the hang of, but I barely have time to shower each day so I don't think I will be adding this to my to-do list anytime soon.  Plus it seems a little young to me.  I do think it looks pretty cool though, especially that last image.  It's very arty. 

The gals over at Hey Nice Nails have a popular tutorial on it.  While you're there, check out the INSANE things they do with their nail polish.  Connoisseurs if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment