Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fall Fashions.

As you know, I'm excited for Fall.  The fact that the pool had to close this afternoon due to a child's untimely "accident" in the water was the last straw for me. 

Get me to a season where I can wear blazers, pants and sweaters stat!  And if you can make those blazers, pants and sweaters exactly what Izzie Burch is wearing in August's Vogue, I will be one happy mama.


Izzie Burch (step-daughter to Tory/Woven's Designer at TB/Parsons student) is basically my Fall Wish List.  A little boyish while still being girly.  I refuse to say "borrowed from the boys" but oops!  I just did.

Gorgeous leather wrap-around watch (Bulova), Peter Pan collar top in a to-die-for color (Maje), super prep blazer (Rag & Bone) and a modern peacoat (Derek Lam).  And more proof that it's ok to wear white after Labor Day!

Loveth.

No comments:

Post a Comment