Monday, August 1, 2011

Wearing any flare this season?

Don't know about you, but I am kind of tired of the super skinny legging style jeans.  I'm ready for a new silhouette.  Good thing I have been spotting lots of flared leg jeans in the stores lately. 

One of my favorite styles in AG's "Farrah".  Seriously, I've never felt skinnier!  I loved how soft these were and I thought the rinse was nice - not too dark, not too whiskered.  Being 5'5", I definitely needed some hemming, but think these are cute for everyday (with a comfortable wedge) and night (with a fab heel).


I've adored the Citizen of Humanity "Hutton" jeans for a looooong time.  They had a really great summer-friendly rinse that I lusted after.  I finally got around to trying them on and they just didn't work for me.  But they are a great option.


Finally, my go-to brand for a while, J. Brand's "Bianca".  A high rise flare style jean.  I do love a high-rise. 


Are you embracing the wide leg for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment