Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sheepskin in the Study.

You may remember that more than a year ago, we finished up our Study.  Just off the front door, it's where I blog, sit and drink wine and play games with the family.  The last piece that was needed was something for the floor.  I blogged about the hunt for a perfect rug, but something large and square just wasn't working in the space. 




I discovered these oddly shaped sheepskin rugs and immediately fell in love.  I ordered this one from Overstock and it's scheduled to arrive Wednesday.  Can't wait to see if it fits the space.  And I'm excited to have something soft and fluffy underfoot. 

Anyone else have sheepskin in their home?

1 comment:

  1. You will love it! Just keep the wine away from it... mine didn't survive the Louis Latour Pinot Noir.

    ReplyDelete