Monday, November 5, 2012

Daily Uniform.

I'm back!  October always seems to get the best of me...lots of birthdays (including The Bug's), family picture time (post to come) and of course Halloween.  It's safe to say that I have already eaten my weight in chocolate so my workout routine is back in high gear. 

Since it's been so nutty around here, I've been turning to my new favorite fall pieces to get me through the days. 


Anthropologie's Pilcro Stet Slim Ankle jean in Twilight wash.  I can get several days of wear from these, they tuck into boots, look great with booties, etc.  I also love the rinse.  They don't look super cute in this picture, but I love them. 


Madewell's Honeycomb sweater in gray.  So cozy and easy to throw on.  I've layered it over shirts and under my furry vest.  I am considering getting another color I love it so much!


I finally caved and picked up the Gorjana Taner Bar necklace when they had their 20% off sale.  I have several friends that own and recommended it so I knew I would love it.  It is the perfect every day piece and sits nicely in that little crook of your neck.  Highly recommend!

So, if you see me running around town, chances are, I will be wearing the above outfit!

What are you wearing a lot of these days?

1 comment:

  1. I want the Gorjana bar necklace! It's such a good everyday piece. My TB boots have been the best purchase, I wear them almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete