Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Better Late than Never.

I finally found a pair of jean shorts that are acceptable to me.  Since last summer, I have been on the never ending hunt for a good pair.  I was refusing to pay close to $100 for something so simple, so it had been quite a search.

Earlier in the summer, I tried on Anthropologie's Pilcro Stet Roll-Ups and liked them, but still thought they were a little pricey.  I regretted not getting them every time I went to get dressed - everything looks cuter against denim!


What a surprise when I popped in to Anthro last week to find these shorts on sale for $39.95 plus 25% off!  The store didn't have my size, but they happily ordered them for me with free shipping!  The gals at the store recommended going down a size from my normal jean size, but I found that I actually preferred the fit of my normal size.

These will be in regular rotation for what's left of our summer.

1 comment:

  1. I swear I just found the perfect pair of denim shorts too, just in time for fall...hope they will still be in next summer!!

    OMG I still have my caboodle and I still love it!!

    ReplyDelete