Friday, December 2, 2011

Window Wonderland.

As some of you know, I work retail.  It can be a little hectic this time of year.  Believe it or not, not everyone is filled with Holiday joy!  One of my favorite things about my job is all the ah-mazing window displays retailers put out to celebrate the season.  Here's a peek into my morning walk to work...


Anthropologie.  Ok, this is a NYC store, but my local store is going with this same concept.  A million little slides shaped in to a tree.  So unique and unexpected - just like Anthro. 



This is Halls, which is a local version of a Saks or Neimans.  It was founded by the Hall family back in the day, who are the same folks behind Hallmark.  Their windows are always special and the Holidays are no exception.


The Crew.  Loving the black, white and modern snowflakes - let the clothes be the pop of color. 

This year everything seems especially cheery and festive!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment