Monday, November 14, 2011

Boys Bow Tie.

With the Holidays just around the corner, it's time for me to start thinking about what to where when.  Thanksgiving Dinner...Family pictures...Breakfast with Santa.  We have a photo-op event almost every weekend. 

I always like to start by planning The Bug's outfit and this year, I think it's going to involve a bow tie.

Brooks Brothers Stewart Bow Tie, $34.50

It's an easy way to add a festive feel to his every day khakis and button down look.  Plus, it's less of an investment than a new shirt or Holiday sweater. 

Ralph Lauren Tartan Wool Bow Tie, $29.99

It's a big look for a little boy, but I know mine can pull it off.

Crewcuts Derby Plaid Bow Tie, $22.50

I'll make it less formal by pairing it with cords and if he's feeling fashionable that day, a denim shirt. 

What will your babies wear this Holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. Love little boys in Bow Tie...so festive and cute!

    ReplyDelete