Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bootie-licious

I've discovered that I need a new "going out" shoe.  I ran in to a fashion emergency when dressing for a night out over the weekend.  I wanted to wear something with height and none (seriously NONE) of my heels were appropriate for the weather we are having - too much skin showing,  too open of a toe, too uncomfortable, etc. 

I ended up wearing my go-to shoe (J. Crew Alecia Suede Pump, for those interested) but decided a bootie needs to be in my future. 

Stuart Weitzman Wrapitup Bootie

Michael Kors Leslie Bootie



While these two are definitely in the lead for me, I'm still on the fence.  I already know The Texan will HATE this style of shoe.  Many of them also have too much of a sky-high skinny heel as well.

Any great pairs I may be missing?  What are your thoughts on the bootie?


2 comments:

  1. I tried to do the bootie, but then someone commented on my blog that they look like hooves- so I immediately returned them! Now when I see someone wearing them, I do think they look a bit hoof-like! Not for me! I'll stick to my flat boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend's husband bought her the Stuart Weitzman's for Christmas and they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete