Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monogram Me.

Seeing Scout's post of a truly fabulous toddler room reminded me how much I love a monogrammed pillow.  And while I adore the Jonathan Adler pair featured in the room, I found a few on Etsy that are better suited to my price range...


Love the shape and burlap-esque fabric of this one from My Vintage Monkey.  She offers a variety of fabric and thread colors and prices start at $48.  I think this could be cute in a crib (I know, I know, no pillows for a newborn) or as a finishing touch on a sweet chair.


This is a more modern feel from threepeas.  I like how the letters are done in wool and the back of the pillow is finished in a ticking stripe.  Just a few little touches that make it seem special.  This store also offers pillows with years on them (1999, 2010, etc.) - something I've never seen before.  Could be cute to celebrate the birth of a child or the year you were married.  


I think I had a sigh of happiness when I saw this option from Studio Design Lab.  The shield, the color combo, the eco-friendly fabric.  I love it all.  They have several shield shapes to choose from and color swatches and combos to fit any decor.

For those of you who are local, Nell Hills does an insane job with pillows and monograms.  A bit pricey, but lots of shapes, sizes, fabrics to choose from.  If you can dream it, they can make it.

Do you do a monogram?


1 comment:

  1. Love the monograms... And that nursery inspiration... What an cool room!

    ReplyDelete