Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bowls.

I have a thing for dishes - old, new, dinner plates, serving pieces, etc.  If it's anything I can eat on, you can pretty much bet that I want it.  We even use "fancy china" as our everyday dishes.  

So it's no surprise that once I saw these Vegetabowls on Etsy, I wanted a set.

Set of 4 Orange Bowls, $72

Cantaloupe Bowl, $22

Set of 6 Grapefruit Bowls, $120

Set of 4 Coconut Bowls, $64

Set of 2 Acorn Squash Bowls, $36

So cute and quirky, right?  The artist makes these earthenware bowls from actual pieces of fruits and vegetables that she casts from produce from her local farmers market.  A true definition of "farm to table" don't you think?  She can also do custom orders if are you just dying for a kiwi-inspired piece!

Loving those teeny tiny orange bowls...perfect for an afternoon snack.  Pick up your favorite fruit or veggie here

No comments:

Post a Comment